New Database: The Train Show List

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      We now have a Z related train show database. My intial effort
      resulted in 18 records.

      I'm sure that there are many more shows that you know of where
      Z scale has appeared or will appear. Local club shows that do
      not have a major organization behind them would not be good
      candidates for this db. Open houses offered by clubs are
      welcome as long as these are regular events and you can
      supply the contact information.

      This can be a fun db where we can be kept informed of
      upcoming annual or biannual train shows or exhibits. Your
      suggestions will help to make this db useful to our membership.

      If I have not listed your favourite event please accept my
      apologies and send me the details of the event. I will rush to
      add it to the db.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      P.S. you can add records to both databases offered by Z_Scale
      so don't be shy.