RE: [z_scale] Some MT F unit questions....

  • Curtis Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2001
      Greg,

      Not true as far as I know. I do not have any MT units, but I am pretty sure
      I have seen Red Warbonnet A units sold separately. In addition, Marklin did
      make red ones, but I think they only come in sets now. Both MT and Marklin
      made blue freight units, A's & B's, and these definitely can be acquired as
      singles. You may want to try MB Klien in Baltimore for the red one. They
      don't carry much Z, BUT, I think the last time I was in there they had a
      single MT red warbonnet ATSF F7 A unit. You can get their number out of the
      back of any MR magazine.

      Good Luck...Curtis
      ccampbell@...

      ===== Original Message from Greg Elmassian <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> at