Loren (and MTL) stand up and take a bow

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      I just picked up the 2006 Walthers' N&Z catalog on Sunday and didn't get a chance to glance through it until last night. There aren't very many z scale photos in it, none in the gallery (or "Magic") section, but I noticed what I believe is the MTL display layout that Loren built on the back cover and I think at the beginning of the Z scale section.

      The layout has MTL's GP35's and Husky Stacks running on it.

      Randy Smidt