Orlando Florida Shops

  • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      On: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 12:44 AM<BJKRONEN@...> wrote in part:

      Anybody live in Orlando, FL? I'll be there all next week on business.
      Any Z scale shops I need to know about?
      Or just good RR shops, period?

      Here are a few:
      COLONIAL PHOTO & HOBBY INC.
      634 North Mills
      Orlando
      [407] 841-1485
      A little Z, maybe only a few things but occasionally a real find in used.
      He may still have the #8807 Southern Steam that he has had for years.

      Up the street is:
      THE TRAIN DEPOT [part of THE GREAT TRAIN STORE chain]
      900 S. Orlando Ave. [US 17-92]
      Winter Park [Orlando]
      [407] 629-1365
      Tourist attaction. Z and other gauge starter sets, books,
      videos, Tee Shirts

      THE RUNE STONE
      Duke & Gladys Ellis, Owners
      326 Park Avenue, North
      Winter Park [Orlando]
      [407] 644-9671
      A very unique street of specialty shops. Worth seeing if you time.
      Specialty Marklin and other Toys - some Z. Maybe a real find.

      Enjoy your stay in sunny Florida,
      Glenn and Sandy Stiska
      Largo, FL
      [727] 535-3819