RE: Take a (Model) Train to Work Day

  • Vincent Goudreault
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 2, 2005
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:51:13 -0600
      From: "Larry Donsbach" <ldonsbach@...>
      Subject: RE: Take a (Model) Train to Work Day

      Just a little question. How do us retired people take a train to work?

      You know we feel really left out on days like today.

      Larry D
      San Antonio, TX

      Contact the manager of the closest shopping center/mall and ask if
      you can set up a table. It may even work better if the mall has a
      hobby shop that carries electric trains.

      CBVG
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 67 of 67 , Nov 7, 2005
        Definitely a possibility.