RE: Re: Digital Z attn. Anders L.

  • Anders Lattermann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 1999
      > I'm delighted you tried the 20 year old "fix" I mentioned....from
      > N scale's
      > John Allen.....with the clipper oil. But one drop on your index finger,

      I haven't tried the clipper oil, I still haven't got any.

      I use standard M�rklin oil. Well, not on purpose, it just came out of some
      locos. It's on my test layout which also serves as maintainance and running
      in oval and after service some locos dripped oil on the tracks and I've
      never cleaned them so slippery it is, but electrical performance is good!

      /Anders