RE: [Z_Scale] Re: UK train exhibition on Sat 5th November Hoddesdon Z items

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
      I also can't go as I have a knee injury. Knee is a little better this week
      but I ended up in my local A & E with it last Friday, currently awaiting
      some scar tissue which has jammed in knee to be removed with local
      anaesthesia. All this because of a bad fall on black ice two years ago and
      GP originally refusing to get the scar tissue removed despite the
      possibility this could happen, now I can barely hobble let alone drive!

      Just a good job I can work from home on laptop for a lot of my work and more
      importantly I can catch up on model train reading!

      Melissa Cull
      UK

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

        > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
        Haslewood
        > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from
        the A10 and
        > the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several
        z layouts
        > and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL
        running on
        > the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL
        couplings, Why
        > not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

        Hi Bob would love to come, just bit to far for the day and have to be
        back for firework lighting and hotdog making duties. Could you take
        some pics and let us all know how it went?

        Regards
        Tom

        Hope to be able to do so, Not a good day Bonfire night in the UK.. I have to
        rush home to sit my terrified St Bernard (who is not interested in Z items)

      • robertfage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
          I hope Mellisa you get well soon, and can join us at another train
          exhibition where I will have lots of z items with me.
          regards
          Bob Fage

        • Melissa Cull
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
            Thanks Bob,

            I hope to make it to a UK train exhibition soon, haven't been to one for a
            while and definitely have withdrawal symptoms....

            Kind RegardZ

            Melissa Cull
            UK