Re: UK train exhibition on Sat 5th November Hoddesdon Z items

  • its_all_downhill
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

      > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
      Haslewood
      > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from
      the A10 and
      > the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several
      z layouts
      > and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL
      running on
      > the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL
      couplings, Why
      > not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

      Hi Bob would love to come, just bit to far for the day and have to be
      back for firework lighting and hotdog making duties. Could you take
      some pics and let us all know how it went?

      Regards
      Tom
    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
        I also can't go as I have a knee injury. Knee is a little better this week
        but I ended up in my local A & E with it last Friday, currently awaiting
        some scar tissue which has jammed in knee to be removed with local
        anaesthesia. All this because of a bad fall on black ice two years ago and
        GP originally refusing to get the scar tissue removed despite the
        possibility this could happen, now I can barely hobble let alone drive!

        Just a good job I can work from home on laptop for a lot of my work and more
        importantly I can catch up on model train reading!

        Melissa Cull
        UK

      • robertfage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

          > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
          Haslewood
          > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from
          the A10 and
          > the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several
          z layouts
          > and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL
          running on
          > the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL
          couplings, Why
          > not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

          Hi Bob would love to come, just bit to far for the day and have to be
          back for firework lighting and hotdog making duties. Could you take
          some pics and let us all know how it went?

          Regards
          Tom

          Hope to be able to do so, Not a good day Bonfire night in the UK.. I have to
          rush home to sit my terrified St Bernard (who is not interested in Z items)

        • robertfage@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
            I hope Mellisa you get well soon, and can join us at another train
            exhibition where I will have lots of z items with me.
            regards
            Bob Fage

          • Melissa Cull
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
              Thanks Bob,

              I hope to make it to a UK train exhibition soon, haven't been to one for a
              while and definitely have withdrawal symptoms....

              Kind RegardZ

              Melissa Cull
              UK