Re: [Z_Scale] Michael Hilliard awarded September "Model of the Month"

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Jeffrey & All,

      Thank you for the honor, I didn't think my pic was good enough to show the detail, nevermind model of the month. The Tri State Z Scalers are meeting here this Sat., hopefully one of them can take a better pic than I did. Thanks again for the recongnition, it was nice to see after slaving in the yard all day <smile>

      Michael Hilliard

      P.S. this message was edited for length <smile>