UK train exhibition on Sat 5th November Hoddesdon Z items

  • robertfage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School, Haslewood
      Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from the A10 and
      the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several z layouts
      and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL running on
      the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL couplings, Why
      not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
        We wish a very enjoyable train show, Ambassador Fage. Keep up the good
        work and let us know how the show went.

        Jeffrey MacHan

        P.S.: How does one become a "Z Ambassador"? In two easy steps: 1. take
        your "Z" to the public at a train show, club meet or other venue, and
        2. tell us about it here on Z_Scale.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

        > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
        Haslewood
        > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday
        5th November with several z layouts
        > and other goodies,... Bob Fage

      • its_all_downhill
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

          > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
          Haslewood
          > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from
          the A10 and
          > the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several
          z layouts
          > and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL
          running on
          > the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL
          couplings, Why
          > not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

          Hi Bob would love to come, just bit to far for the day and have to be
          back for firework lighting and hotdog making duties. Could you take
          some pics and let us all know how it went?

          Regards
          Tom
        • Melissa Cull
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
            I also can't go as I have a knee injury. Knee is a little better this week
            but I ended up in my local A & E with it last Friday, currently awaiting
            some scar tissue which has jammed in knee to be removed with local
            anaesthesia. All this because of a bad fall on black ice two years ago and
            GP originally refusing to get the scar tissue removed despite the
            possibility this could happen, now I can barely hobble let alone drive!

            Just a good job I can work from home on laptop for a lot of my work and more
            importantly I can catch up on model train reading!

            Melissa Cull
            UK

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@a... wrote:

              > To all those UK Z fans, I will be at the St Catherines School,
              Haslewood
              > Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (in the town centre not far from
              the A10 and
              > the M25 from 10.30 to 5 p.m this Saturday 5th November with several
              z layouts
              > and other goodies, I will also have the two GP35's issued by MTL
              running on
              > the new MTL track with various wagons using both Marklin and MTL
              couplings, Why
              > not come along and say hello... Bob Fage

              Hi Bob would love to come, just bit to far for the day and have to be
              back for firework lighting and hotdog making duties. Could you take
              some pics and let us all know how it went?

              Regards
              Tom

              Hope to be able to do so, Not a good day Bonfire night in the UK.. I have to
              rush home to sit my terrified St Bernard (who is not interested in Z items)

            • robertfage@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
                I hope Mellisa you get well soon, and can join us at another train
                exhibition where I will have lots of z items with me.
                regards
                Bob Fage

              • Melissa Cull
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
                  Thanks Bob,

                  I hope to make it to a UK train exhibition soon, haven't been to one for a
                  while and definitely have withdrawal symptoms....

                  Kind RegardZ

                  Melissa Cull
                  UK