Rerelease of DZeh2/4 Swiss Rack Electric

  • Harald Freudenreich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      To Swiss modelers and anyone else to whom it may concern,

      this is to inform you about our next rerelease of the Swiss style
      class DZeh2/4 Rack Electric. Production start is this December.
      Delivery is early February. This model will be produced at a preorder
      base only. We are still able to include some orders. Order dead line
      is December 1st.

      http://www.fr-model.de/index.php?lang=en&what=products&cat=swiss

      Thanks,

      Harald