Michael Hilliard awarded September "Model of the Month"

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi Gang,

      Been rather busy so I'm just now catching up. My you have had a lot to
      say this month! My only comment is to point out that far too many of
      the posters do not bother to edit message length. Some day Z_Scale
      members will set the standard for netiquette, I hope ;-)

      However, my main intent is to congratulate Michael Hilliard for his
      wonderful job of assembling the Zthek SW-1 kit, followed by his very
      own custom paint and decal job. I especially like the presentation of
      the archival photo to show how outstanding his handiwork really is.

      You can admire Michael's work on the Z_Scale home page:

      Congratulations, Michael.
    • thomascb2004
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Mr. Hillard's work is VERY nice! Keep up the good work.

        Tom in Dallas

        > However, my main intent is to congratulate Michael Hilliard for his
        > wonderful job of assembling the Zthek SW-1 kit, followed by his very
        > own custom paint and decal job. I especially like the presentation
        of
        > the archival photo to show how outstanding his handiwork really is.
        >
        > You can admire Michael's work on the Z_Scale home page:
      • Michael Hilliard
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          Hi Jeffrey & All,

          Thank you for the honor, I didn't think my pic was good enough to show the detail, nevermind model of the month. The Tri State Z Scalers are meeting here this Sat., hopefully one of them can take a better pic than I did. Thanks again for the recongnition, it was nice to see after slaving in the yard all day <smile>

          Michael Hilliard

          P.S. this message was edited for length <smile>