RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Gotthard, The Real Place

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 31, 2005
      --- Stephen Moore <katherinesdaddy@...> a écrit
      :

      > If SSB is the initial for the swiss railroad, then
      > what does rhb
      > stand for????

      RhB = Rhetic Bahn (Rhetic Railroad), 1 meter gauge
      electric powered railroad. It's funny to consider this
      railroad has a true loop, a la Tehachapi or Kicking
      Horse Pass, but this time on a stone trestle....

      Dominique

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 1, 2005
        And Just how much do you think this trip will cost? Or if I have to
        ask, forget it.

        Larry D
        San Antonio, TX