Re: Don's duplicata

  • zbarr474
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
      Think I'll leave well enough alone at the moment. This program is
      quite nice but has a couple of hic-cups yet. I've seen it used for
      finding real estate in Chicago, so it surprises me there is no editing
      as obviously an agent must be able to make changes. How do we get ALL
      the members to sign up. Google makes it pretty hard for anyone
      outside this group to get in, so it should be no real disadvantage for
      someone to stay off the list -- unless they are on someone's Bounty
      Hunter List.