Re: [Z_Scale] Re: frapper

  • omg_joel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hi Jeffrey. I messed up(edited for content) the frapper thing. Somehow, although it says max 1 picture, I have 2 but neither will work. The instructions say go to advanced settings to delete the info/pictures, but they, (the advanced settings) do not exist yet. Could you please delete me in entirety, and I'll try again later when I find out if the picture is a jpg or tif or whatever. Regards Joel
      Jeffrey MacHan <jmac_han@...> wrote:
      For the time being, you can talk to me ;-)

      Jeffrey

      Model railroad train G scale model train Ho scale model train Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

      Regards , Joel