Re: Map

  • its_all_downhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Ladd" <zeagle99@m...> wrote:

      > Malissa,
      > I figured out how to put the phot on , but some how it came out twice.
      > Maybe the moderator can take both of mine off
      > Thanks,
      > Fred

      Hi folks

      This site is in beta, so things are a bit clunky at the mo, I have
      mailed the site owners, with some questions requests, seem to be more
      people are jumping on board with them so hopefully they will be able
      to sort out features for users in the not to distant future.

      At the mo the only way to change your shoutouts etc are to remove your
      name and re-add with updated info. Sorry its a bit of a pain but I
      thought that if we got on now, things will improve as time goes on,
      hopefully! :)

      If you want to delete your profile I can do it or Jeffrey MacHan can
      for time being, hopefully other mods will be able to do so as well as
      I am in UK am tucked up in bed when most of you are online! :)

      But it looks a great way to see easily who are near you, and hopefully
      promote more Zscale linkZ between ourselves and others.

      Regards
      Tom