Coming soon, September/October Ztrack!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 27, 2005
      The September/October 2006 issue of Ztrack will be going in the mail
      tomorrow! A sneak peak of the cover can be found on our web site; www.ztrack.com

      So what is in this issue? Here is a sampling:

      Chris Korger's BNSF layout
      Molnar's American Style Layout
      Peter Wright's turnouts
      TipZ for paper structures
      Micro-Trains track is here
      Show report, Modellbahntreff
      ACM releases 89' flats
      Review Marklin's solar set
      Full Throttle offers Southern Drags
      and so much more!

      For those who do not subscribe to Ztrack, be sure to check with your local
      dealer. As of this printing, over 90 dealers have signed on to carry Ztrack in
      their stores. The equals 600 issues coming soon to a hobby shop near you!

      Ztrack Magazine, where Zeing is believing....

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor for American Z Line

    • Larry Donsbach
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 1, 2005
        And Just how much do you think this trip will cost? Or if I have to
        ask, forget it.

        Larry D
        San Antonio, TX