Sale of the century

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hi guys, I am selling my brand spanking new Union Pacific AZL SD40-2.
      Need cash for a sudden family emergency. I really hate to part with it as I just
      bought it from Anthony in September. I am asking $500 for it. Shipping free.
      Along with all that here else is what you get. 3 kits by Robert Ray of his 70 ton
      ACF hoppers. 2 kits by BLMA of their 36" fans. Suitable for converting the fans
      on the MTL geep into a prototypical see thru conversion, where the fan blades are
      visible. All those who are interested email off list.
      Thanks. Harold Grady
      Chicaga ILL. Sox will decimate Houston

    • harold grady