Re: Digital - "Funkschau" ?

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 1999
      On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:40:32 EDT, you wrote:

      >From: WBolt1809@...
      >
      >To Ole Rosted, Dk:
      >
      >any possibility I might have the "Funkschau" article(s) as a copy/scan ? ....
      >Somewhere..... I do have many issues of this to my mind good magazine,
      >but......

      I do not have the Funkschau magazines. A couple of years ago I sold my
      house to my neighbor - a car dealer, who wanted to use the place for
      car displays.
      Moving to a smaller apartment, I had to leave behind some of my stuff

      So all my volumes of Funkschau together with all my volumes of
      Scientific American and some other belongings are now either burried
      under his car display area or they are at the city-dump.

      Sorry for not being able to suply the magazines.

      BTW: thanks for reposting the address of Republic Locomotives Works!

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark