Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Micro Track Turnouts???

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2005
      Back to the turnouts topic, Joe is there any minimal chance they
      will implement any power routing feature as well as Kato UNITrack
      does? Is it at least under evaluation?

      Thanks in advance,

      Alex

      --
      Non temo Berlusconi in sè. Temo Berlusconi in me.
    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2005
        Also, will they be equipped with the Marklin like switch controls?