GP-35 in action

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      For what it's worth I've created a short video of my GP-35 and a short
      consist trundling around my old Marklin American circuit. It's pretty
      boring, a static shot with no closeups, since it's original intent was
      to see how slow the thing could go around without stalling on the hills,
      but if there's any interest, it can be seen at

      <http://www.fabbnet.net/gp35vid.htm>

      Oh, and it's silent, so you won't have to put up with my taste in radio
      stations.

      RGM