Searails

  • Fred Ladd
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Groupers,
      We now have a manufacturer who is striving to fill a big void in Z.
      Namely Z buildings and cars. They have put forth a big effort and the
      least the Z scale community can do is make comments- Yea or Nea.
      How many messages, these past months, have been on the GP-35
      and "got this" or that?
      We should encourage all manufactures in Z!
      I am in no way connected to Searails, though I have tried behind the
      scenes to assist with comments, and Jim can confirm- GOOD and BAD.
      What ever happened to the "Design your own" station. Mr. Dave did you
      get one and if so any comments?
      Has anyone found any Z treasures in the outback- doll shows etc.
      Fred
    • David George
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        Fred,
        I DID get a "Design Your Own" station. They are extremely precise,,no flash cleaning required. I'm very pleased with it. A very good value for $.
        I actually got a first edition station that was not exactly my design ( I believe the order detail mistake was my fault ) but a phone call corrected that and next delivery was quick and correct.
        I sent Mr Visser a full critique and favorable opinion of his product and service. I expected him to publish my remarks to this forum and on his web site.

        I've ordered Power Station from Searails and indicated I would order large quantities of car / truck items too.
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave

        Fred Ladd <zeagle99@...> wrote:
        Groupers,
        We now have a manufacturer who is striving to fill a big void in Z.
        Namely Z buildings and cars. They have put forth a big effort and the
        least the Z scale community can do is make comments- Yea or Nea.
        How many messages, these past months, have been on the GP-35
        and "got this" or that?
        We should encourage all manufactures in Z!
        I am in no way connected to Searails, though I have tried behind the
        scenes to assist with comments, and Jim can confirm- GOOD and BAD.
        What ever happened to the "Design your own" station. Mr. Dave did you
        get one and if so any comments?
        Has anyone found any Z treasures in the outback- doll shows etc.
        Fred

        Model railroad train G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train