Geeps downunder

  • wunlwunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I for one am very happy that the first release of the MTL GP-35 was in
      Pennsy colours, two of them are now in my possession in Australia and I
      have been playing with them on a bit of a "circuit" on a 5 x 3 foot
      board. They are so smooth and quiet and look beautiful cruising around
      with any sort of wagon behind, first trial (one on it's own) was up to
      16 MTL boxcars, the second trial they (one on it's own) managed to pull
      around 24 Marklin coal wagons. Not as grunty as the F-7's but a major
      improvement in detail and running. Hooking two together I was able to
      haul my full compliment (29) of MTL wagons and it was a fantastic sight
      and brought a huge smile to my face. Good, really good to see another
      new loco in Z.
      Well done Micro Trains Line.
      Very satisfied customer.
      Eliot