Re: UP

  • Robert W. Hawes
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2005
      Zgang:

      If a company, as Reynard Wellman (tongue in cheek) suggests, decides
      to paint their cars various nice colors, I say, "GRAB EM". I sure
      would. In 1957 Lionel decided females should have their own trains,
      and for Christmas time, produced a freight train in pastel colors.
      As
      you may imagine, those sets sat on the shelves, and were returned for
      repainting. If you were lucky enough to have purchased one, you
      would
      have one of the model train rarities in today's world.

      Bob Hawes
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hello Bob,

        Yea, I'm having fun with all the stripping and painting activity
        since the release of the black-green-olive-Brunswick GP35s.
        But hold on, soon Santa Fe War Bonnets and SP Daylight GP35s
        will be posted in the Pics File ; >)

        At least we're all fired up about the new MTL releases
        and we'll do with them what we please. Where's my
        wife's can of Xmas glitter when I need it?

        Cheers!
        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On Saturday, October 1, 2005, at 07:45 PM, Robert W. Hawes wrote:

        > Zgang:
        >
        > If a company, as Reynard Wellman (tongue in cheek) suggests, decides
        > to paint their cars various nice colors, I say, "GRAB EM".  I sure
        > would.  In 1957 Lionel decided females should have their own trains,
        > and for Christmas time, produced a freight train in pastel colors.
        > As
        > you may imagine, those sets sat on the shelves, and were returned for
        > repainting.  If you were lucky enough to have purchased one, you
        > would
        > have one of the model train rarities in today's world.
        >
        > Bob Hawes
        >

        > -Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!  Highly addictive in Small DoseZ!

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "z_scale" on the web.

        <image.tiff>