Another GP35 stripped and an F7 as well

  • Adam Amick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      I agree with an earlier poster who said (paraphrased), "looks like
      the PRR will be the undec loco..."

      So as long as MT keeps producing the PRR, I guess an undec is moot,
      since I've got tear-down to about 5 minutes, and stripping in about
      30 minutes.

      I have my third GP35 stripped and prepped for the test... To see if
      I can do the Chessie System paint scheme. We'll see!

      Also, after finding pictures in a book, I've stripped a blue Santa
      Fe F7 to receive Chesapeake & Ohio livery.

      Two more GP35 shells to work on... I think I'm going to do a
      Southern high-nose GP35 and then try to GP30 conversion on the
      other. Road yet to be determined, but depending on how the Chessie
      goes... It may see an encore application.

      Have a fun weekend, and I'll keep ya'll posted!
      Adam