High school counselor - OT

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      dpstripe@a... wrote:
      > Loren,
      > Have you ever met ANYONE that wanted to talk to a highschool
      guidance counselor?
      > Dan S.

      Hi group,

      My high school counselor advised me that I was not intellegent
      enough to attend college. My first two years in college ended with
      straight A's. I graduated in the upper 85% of my class. Shows how
      smart my high school counselor was. She graduated from New Jersey
      State Teachers College. Rah Rah Rah!

      As for the UP thing. I don't buy what I don't want. But I often
      buy what I don't need. It is your choice to be exasperated.

      Bill H.
      El Toro, CA