MTL October Releases are official

  • www.zscalemonster.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hello Z scale community,

      MTL has officially released the Z scale October releases. The
      pictures
      are great and those Union Pacific fans will be very happy. I know you
      have been going back and forth all afternoon as to who wants a UP?
      Hey, somebody does and MTL is doing their best to get us what we
      need. If your not a UP fan, my heart is with you as I hope your road
      comes up soon!

      Go check them out at:
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      or
      http://www.micro-trains.com/

      Have a great weekend if I don't hear from you sooner!
      Best wishes,
      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/