Re: [Z_Scale] Re: zscale.co.uk (closed)

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2005
      For those of you who prefer the forum type format over the e-mail list, you could go to the Z scale forum at Trainboard.com . I think it already has over 200 members. Not quite as functional as the one that Ted set up, but it does have some of the same features and it is already fairly active.

      Randy Smidt

      Allan Miller <almiller@...> wrote:
      Gee, that has to be about the shortest-lived forum in the history of model
      railroading! Too bad, because he had the start of a very good thing there--
      definitely an improvement over the structure and format offered by Yahoo
      groups. I wish him all the best in dealing with his health issues.