Re: [Z_Scale] Question on Marklin 88321 PRR F7 Pilot

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2005
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 12:15:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      miked_r@... writes:

      > Hi There!
      >
      > 1. How many pilots normally come with a Marklin 88321 PRR F7 Pilot?
      >
      > 2. Does Marklin sell replacements or am I out of luck?
      >
      > Thanks!!
      >
      > Michael

      Michael,
      I would guess that the F7 you are speaking of would come with one pilot. I
      know that you can get the pilots from marklin, since i have bought a couple. The
      only thing I'm not sure of is the color that it will be. One that I got was
      silver and the other was black. I don't know the part number, off hand, but you
      should be able to find someone on the list that can get it for you.
      Dan S.