Digital - "Funkschau" ?

  • WBolt1809@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
      To Ole Rosted, Dk:

      any possibility I might have the "Funkschau" article(s) as a copy/scan ? ....
      Somewhere..... I do have many issues of this to my mind good magazine,
      but......

      By the way, I do have this Maerklin catalogue, announcing 3 items to be
      digital, the Orient Express, a railbus and the steamer of "New York Central".
      As my first disappointment had gone..... new hope came, when Maerklin
      "swallowed" TRIX ....., but again......

      Thanks,
      Wolfgang
    • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 1999
        On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:40:32 EDT, you wrote:

        >From: WBolt1809@...
        >
        >To Ole Rosted, Dk:
        >
        >any possibility I might have the "Funkschau" article(s) as a copy/scan ? ....
        >Somewhere..... I do have many issues of this to my mind good magazine,
        >but......

        I do not have the Funkschau magazines. A couple of years ago I sold my
        house to my neighbor - a car dealer, who wanted to use the place for
        car displays.
        Moving to a smaller apartment, I had to leave behind some of my stuff

        So all my volumes of Funkschau together with all my volumes of
        Scientific American and some other belongings are now either burried
        under his car display area or they are at the city-dump.

        Sorry for not being able to suply the magazines.

        BTW: thanks for reposting the address of Republic Locomotives Works!

        regards Ole Rosted, Denmark