attn: pleahy@adelphia.net

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      On Sat, 02 Oct 1999 12:07:19 -0400, you wrote:

      >From: pleahy@...

      >This is what I have envisioned Digital Control to be for a futture layout.
      >Unfortunatly the systems available now are beyond my buget.

      Could be, that they are beyond mine too :-((
      I may be day-dreaming about my future digital control system, but my
      dreams have not yet covered this macabre topic.

      >If Digitrax ever comes out with their DZ121...

      A.L just warned us:

      =====QOUTE===
      DZ121 mobile decoder from Digitrax appears to be "out of spec" and
      does not work with at least two popular DCC command stations (Lenz
      Digital Plus and EasyDCC).
      =====UNQUOTE=====

      >Would be very interested in your progress.

      I certainly will report any progress I might make in my project!

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark