Re: mail-order

  • Dave Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      Uwe,

      I use both of the following suppliers for Z-stuff. They are both situated in
      the U.S. , accept credit cards and both have provided me with excellent
      service. Orders have always arrived within 7 to 10 days of placement.

      http://www.modellbahnott.com/ Modellbahn Ott Hobbies. Accepts orders by
      email.
      http://www.walthers.com/exec/page/main Walthers. Accepts orders using
      on-line order form.

      Dave Jones
      Canberra, Australia

    • BJKRONEN@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
        To the Special URL section:

        > Another mail order shop that I have seen on the web is Discount Trains.

        > http://www.discount-train.com/trains/z.html

        I buy quite a bit from them. My experience was excellent (5 orders) with
        them in the USA.

        One of our Norway list members (now in Kosovo on milliary assignment) also
        has bought from them. He advised me that his dealings with them were prompt
        and friendly from the Norway end as well. They answer all emails within 24
        hours.

        Thank heavens for credit cards. No registered mail, no cash, no Euros, no
        USD, no Looney Bucks, Pesos, etc. Just place your order and watch the
        mailbox.

        Bill Kronenberger
        Houston