Halwa Turnouts, Some Good News

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Well,

      Some good news in, I was contacted by Halwa and they did say they'd
      have their site in English before long.

      Regarding the turnouts, they said "the US turnouts are perfectly
      designed for Micro-Trains track".

      I'm trying to determing what configurations they make before ordering.
      I was also told to try to order all at once as the shipping is pricey,
      in the neighborhood of 50 DEM (app. $23).

      I'll post any more info I receive.

      John Cubbin