MTL Log car

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      I doubt there will be any takers, but I'm offering to
      trade 1-2 new MTL log cars with Marklin couplers for
      same number of same car with MTL couplers.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        Tom,

        How about just putting MTL couplers on the existing cars? Easier than
        sending cars back and forth in the mail.

        >I doubt there will be any takers, but I'm offering to
        > trade 1-2 new MTL log cars with Marklin couplers for
        > same number of same car with MTL couplers.

        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tom Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
          Plan A: Exchange cars. As unlikely as it may seem,
          someone out there might have MTL couplers and prefer
          Marklin. If so, we have a WIN/WIN situation. I prefer
          this solution to switching out couplers.

          Plan B: Switch out couplers.

          http://mail.yahoo.com