[OT] KATRINA Train Hospitality

  • richardeinhorn@mrli.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      We are offering 2-3 bedrooms for any 'refugees' from the KATRINA Disaster,
      we are here on Long Island.
      While the offer is open to anyone, we would prefer someone who has an
      interest in trains.

      Please pass the word around, we want to help give someone or small family a
      NEW START.

      Note: The website www.TrainLover.com was put together [more as a joke a
      couple of weeks ago, when someone from Massachusetts stayed with us]
      we really don't have a B&B, but ya never know.

      We are hoping that someone WE [know] on a train list will respond.

      Caveat: Must Love Dogs!

      We are 10 minutes from the LIRR which is a 1.5 hour ride to NYC.
      Ronkonkoma, NY is the Train Station.

      -richie

      Richard Einhorn

      www.TheTrainShow.com Producer/Director Watch us ONLINE anytime! 'All
      Aboard' RFD-TV Satellite, Coast-to-Coast

      "Honorary Member" Long Island Live Steamers

      Richard Einhorn