Z Train Things (Loren Snyder) Computer Down, but GP-35's available NOW from him.

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I just spoke this evening with Loren Snyder of Medford, OR, our
      other MTL Z supplier, just like Anthony of Z Scale Monster, whom
      offers us the best prices on new releases from MTL. I thank you both
      for saving us Z $'s.

      Anyway, Loren's computer is in the shop so he can't make a posting
      or even check e-mail without visiting his daughter, so I'm just
      conveying a message for him.

      I just confirmed my order with him for a new GP-35 and he said his
      price is $129. "including" USPS Priority Shipping. Paypal
      payments "might" be slightly higher, you'll have to contact him
      directly to be sure. He says he has "40" MTL GP-35's available, how
      many are already sold, I don't know.

      Look in your most resent issue of Z Track Magazine for mailing and
      phone # info. for Z Train Things (Loren Snyder) for more info. Can't
      wait to see this beauty first hand, take care, and best wishes to
      our gulf state Z scaler's as well, may all be well sooner than later,

      Michael Hilliard
      P.O. Box 273
      Wilton, CT 06897
      ph. 203-762-2476