Swiss Ae 6/6, body does not sit right. 8849, 9950,8829

  • epressey2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I was cleaning and testing several of my locomotives, when I found a
      disturbing trate of the Ae 6/6. They all seem to have a little cant
      to one side or the other. I careful pulled the shell off looked at
      the body nubs and the corresponding reciever indents on the body, they
      were not deformed. I then looked at the catanery switch to see if it
      was hold ing the body up, causing to to cant one way, not that either.
      I befundled.

      Has any one else run into this problem, and how did they correct it.
      I have five of these units, and thats a major part of my roster of
      locomotives. As in the past, thank you for the help.

      Ed
      Roseville.