Re: MTL Oval Starter set

  • www.zscalemonster.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 12:27 PM
      Tom,

      You are not crazy. It is a strange combination that Marklin used
      also. Two 45-degree tracks make 90 degrees; three 30-degree tracks
      make 90 degrees. I like to be symmetrical so I use them in this
      order: (30 + 45 + 30 + 45 + 30) = 180-degrees.
      Why the package shows all 45-degree I do not know but I know it can
      be confusing the 1st time you take them out of the package... to
      make an oval. Might be one of the typos that was delaying it's
      release. There is certainly a test here to see if you stop and think
      first. I can only figure it is done to show the versatility of the
      different size track sections.

      If anyone has a better reason, let us know.
      Best wishes to all,
      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/