Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack subscriber freight car for 2005

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 6:45 PM
      Harold,

      The Rio Grande run has become our most popular subscriber car to date.
      Because of this, we have asked for a 2nd run to be produced. But this 2nd run is
      already sold out. If you are interested, I am placing interested folks on a
      waiting list. I can't promise, it will happen, but I can ask FR to make a few more
      as part of the 2nd run. As it is, we are pushing their production
      capabilities. Note, the 2nd run will be released a few months after the first run. The
      cars in the 2nd run will have a different number from the first. If you are
      interested, please e-mail me offlist. Sorry, this offer is only good for Ztrack
      Magazine subscribers.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.