Ztrack subscriber freight car for 2005

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi Robert, this years's car is a Rio Grande PS2-cd by FR.
      Do you have any left for those that did not make reservations for this car?
      When will it be released and how much?
      I really want 2 of FR's grain cars really bad. (hint) (hint) forum members.
      Thanks Harold Grady

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
        Harold,

        The Rio Grande run has become our most popular subscriber car to date.
        Because of this, we have asked for a 2nd run to be produced. But this 2nd run is
        already sold out. If you are interested, I am placing interested folks on a
        waiting list. I can't promise, it will happen, but I can ask FR to make a few more
        as part of the 2nd run. As it is, we are pushing their production
        capabilities. Note, the 2nd run will be released a few months after the first run. The
        cars in the 2nd run will have a different number from the first. If you are
        interested, please e-mail me offlist. Sorry, this offer is only good for Ztrack
        Magazine subscribers.

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.