Re: [Z_Scale] 50' Modern Tank Car

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2005
      Jim,

      Kurt's are present day era tank cars.

      Either the August or September issue of Model Railroader has an interesting short article on the history and development of tank cars that would give a better idea of exact timeframe, but basically tank cars as we know them today came around the mid 1960's.

      Randy Smidt
      ps - this same issue of MR had the review of the Marklin GG-1 .

      Jim Glass <Berjimgl@...> wrote:
      What time period is the 30' tank car?
      JimGl
      Redmond, WA