Nn3 TwistTies prototype images

  • Tim Warris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi All,

      Have posted some images of the Nn3 flexible laser cut ties we are
      developing. In addition to Nn3, the same will be available for N scale
      and Z scale. These can be viewed here....

      http://www.handlaidtrack.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=219

      A brief description of the process required to use them is also
      there, feel free to comment and add your input.

      Cheers!

      Tim Warris, Fast Tracks
      Promote Fast Tracks products & earn commissions!
      Learn how at http://www.fast-tracks.net/ontrack