Seeking FR Santa Fe PS2-CD's

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
      Hi guys, I am seeking FR grain hoppers painted for Santa Fe. I will pay
      $100 a car. I tried FR direct but he is sold out. I also tried Uncle Will's store
      but didn't see any available. Email me off line.
      Harold Grady

    • GordonWerner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
        hey folks ... I am looking for FR cars painted for Burlington Northern. If anyone has any they
        would like to sell, please email me off line with info

        thanks

        Gordon Werner