Val Ease Central at the Toronto Train Show, March 17-18

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      It's been 7 months since the last public appearance of the VEC.
      Much too long! So I have good news for anyone who can get to
      Toronto, Ontario, March 17 or 18, 2001.

      The Val Ease Central Railroad will be making its 2001 debut at
      the Toronto Train Show at the International Centre on Dixon
      Road. 2 whole days of fun with 3 trains running continuously,
      sound effects, dinosaurs, welding, turntable and of course
      several dozen other layouts of all sizes.

      The organizers have given me 2 tables so bring your friends,
      some donuts and coffee and we'll have a great time. The
      VECRR will be the only Z at the show so be sure to come by to
      say hello.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      PS. Seems to me that there is a rumour that there will be a
      Casey Jones train there to boot!