Re: catenary options

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 12:15 PM
      Hi Gary,

      I was talking about M�rklin and scratch built. It looks like Harald has
      something cooking if I read between the lines. There are probably other
      manufacturers that I am not aware of.

      There seem to be quite a few small shop operations in Z. I just learned
      from Harald that there is a turnout manufacturer in Stuttgart who makes MTL
      compatible items.

      I guess ya just gotta ask!

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan