Re: 5 pole motor

  • kim@blueneptune.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4 9:16 AM
      Sometimes in the motor if one of the windings is broken then the motor
      will not start by itself but if you give it a nudge it will run. I
      have experienced this in a three pole motor too.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • mail2mw@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4 11:45 PM
        Frans,

        I had the same problem with a 5-pole-motor from the Lokshop. The
        motor didn't want to start every 5 tries or so. I guess one winding
        was broken. I sent it back to the Lokshop and they replaced it. It
        took them about 4,5 weeks to do it as they seem to be very busy at
        the moment. Very nice people! Very helpful!

        Matthias