Re: [Z_Scale] Downsize pictures (was: Luetke Truss Bridge)

  • bill.foote
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      There is a _free_ program "PIXresizer" available for download
      that can reduce picture file sizes - have a Google for it

      Bill Foote <http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote>

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        If anyone is interested i wrote a program that allows you to reduce
        images (jpg, gif, bmp) by percent, fixed sizes (width x height), PDA
        size (240 x 232 pixels) and Smartphone size (176 x 144 pixels). The
        advantage of this program is that it will reduce an entire folder's
        worth of images at a time. I wrote it because i wanted to be able to
        put hundreds of images onto my PDA and Smartphone without using up a
        lot of storage memory. This program will not affect the original image
        files and creates the new images in a sub folder with an appropriate
        name.
        The program is written in C# and runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
        and 2003. You will need to have the .NET Framework installed in order
        to have this program work. If anyone is interested, send me a message
        and i'll send it to you.

        David