Questions for Joe D. or for Loren

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 9:55 PM
      Hi guys, I know a lot of you probably have been pondering this question.
      Why doesn't MTL release the Husky stack freight car in 4 or 5 packs?
      Seems that way we could build our little intermodal fleet a lot faster and
      more economical in the long run
      The most prudent and profitable policy with unit train cars, it would seem
      is to sell them in multiples of 4, 5, or 6. Gee don't you guys agree?
      Harold grady

    • randy smidt

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 10:12 AM
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2 10:21 AM
            Keep in mind that Joe D. is a Design Engineer, not the marketing guru. I'm sure he will ask the right people though.

            Randy Smidt

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2 10:24 AM