Steam Poems

  • Melissa Musante
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:36 PM
      Hi,

      Have any of you written any poetry about steam trains? I'm getting my
      brain wrapped around my new editing gear and I'm working on a small
      film about a steam trains and I'm looking for some words...if any one
      has any please respond off list.

      Thanks,

      Melissa
      PS: yes, that means that the tapes from the Z convention are next to
      be edited... Rob I'll be in touch soon, the rest of you, I'll keep you
      posted after I have any kind of REAL update...