Release of MTL Sectional Track

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Z scalers,

      I was just talking with Tina at MTL and I asked here when the new
      sectional track would actually be available for shipment. She said
      in "two weeks". If you ever saw the Tom Hanks movie, "Money Pit",
      then you know that "two weeks" is a rather loose definition to say
      the
      least. So...............everyone just patiently, (yea sure), stand
      by.

      You can order it as a dealer, or customer of dealers, but it will be
      just a "little" while longer.

      Standing by with money in hand,

      Loren
      Z Train Things